Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Babies Dream of Dead Worlds"

Wait, no ending?

I really liked the idea, especially since I love things that has to do with "dreams". But I was hoping for a cutscene or something when I completed all the levels that kinda showed the world end or something like that.

Beautiful.

First off, the Fuzor and and Naaij levels are not at all what I like about this game. They are generic and unimaginative, and they do not add to the atmosphere. (Well, except the speech in the last levels.)

What I love about this game, is the story, and the weirdness. The scribble-like characters perfectly fit into the thoughts of a baby, and they are so abstract I can't even tell what I'm looking at when I see their portraits. But it just fits, because who am I to say what another world would look like?
But even more than that, Mel's storyline was excellent. It was basic, but hit me so hard. The feel that you are watching a world that knows it will end, is something that cannot be expressed often, even less so in a game with childish, pixel graphics...but it works. Thankyou.

ambiguous ending

a little too ambiguous for my taste. but whatever floats your boat, y'know? still i liked it. the control scheme was tough to get a grip on, but all in all, a good game

It's...

...unique...

sooooooooooooo gooooooooood!!

I liked it a lot,but the story was to simple and few...need more character developing.
Also,I know my "rating" to this game should be a 9,but the controls are absurd for me,because I can't master them as with other games. Maybe it is a stupid reason for giving an 8...but I think I'm right.
But...whatever,the game is cool,and very artistic. The dudes that say "boooo...graphics are zo baaaad..." or "I haz nothing to do with da game,'cause the art is s@#t" are idiot. The main of the game isn't on the graphics,it is on the style.
Overall: - 5/5 (but 90%,4.5/5)
-8/10 (well, maybe 9)