Reviews for "Babies Dream of Dead Worlds"

Great Game

The controls are a little weird but the over all concept is very well done. Its graphics are very simple, but on the other hand it does not need flashy graphics when all you need is a good concept with an interesting feel.

Cool

Nice game, if you make a sequel make more levels.

DUDE I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR GAMES!!!! YOURE A GOD!!!!

It seems the dooshbags have come out to play

These reviewers seem too nitpicky. It's basic, but fuck, it's a pixel game. In games like this, simplicity is the key. The execution is perfect, in my opinion. Hell, the second Naaij level had me playing for a couple of hours alone. It's just one of those games where you gain more from exploring your surroundings than actually completing the game. It's story was very different, and on a website where everything is slowly becoming cliched, this breaks the mould. Your artistic talent, while basic, is amazing. It just goes to show that you don't need huge budgets and whatnot only to create a mass of garbage (Avatar the game, anyone?), all you need is inspiration and a lot of heart. Brightened my day. Thank you so very much :)
-ElmoMadness~