Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Babies Dream of Dead Worlds"

excellent concept.

The actual idea behind the game is a really.. strange blend of confusion, mystery and sadness. The gameplay is decent but is difficult for the wrong reasons. For instance, the only hard parts are getting out of areas that seem like they should be easily navigated. The main plot tree that i enjoyed was mell's, because it was the only one that gave any real insight into the strange world.

I really wish you would have expanded more on the story you were portraying, i was disappointed when there was no main ending after completing all three plot tree's, not even a conclusive 'the end', almost like theres some kind of hidden ending that I just hadn't achieved yet.

All in all though, i'm still very glad i chose to play this game because of the emotional aspect. To try and imagine a 'dead' world vastly different from our own only moments before it's collapse is a feeling absolutely singular and no other game comes close, thats the reason why i love this piece, and thats why i still insist it deserves a ten.

i think they made this as a male genitalia parody

one of the first signs say "what must goes out must come in" right after i noticed the character looked like male genitalia otherwise its great

An Explanation...

It's been a while since I played this but it's pretty good. How can someone not under stand what is going on? There is another race of sapient beings possibly in a different dimension/universe whose dimension/universe got destroyed by what I am guessing are black holes. The idea is that because babies have been very briefly affected by their environment they possess the ability to view things like the apocolypse in the game.

wow

its a bleak world near the end of the game but the like the yello 1 the best he has a moral a thing to fight for .... respect

very cool concept.