For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 93 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Babies Dream of Dead Worlds"

Nice

Hmmm... you added specifically - A storyline, for people who love stories..... A trial or so, puzzle like quest to collect coins, which was a lengthy part of the game, for those who take it slow, and enjoy it... And a fast paced race, for those who love a challenge, and want to move on to the next thing quickly.

Either I'm dumb, or I got that all put together, you tried to make a perfect game? Your games always end up being art lol... It's good because everybody gets what they want.

Anyones, regardless of my tired rambling- Loved how you experimented with the blur effect, added a little more to the game.. Black babies dreaming of the racing? *cough cough* Just kidding.... Good game, hopefully you make another great piece of interactive art like this again soon.

A little frustrating but...

I was able to get all medals a real masterpiece and great art... I can't believe how you came up with this game but it's a real beauty... I played it because of the title loved it because of the concept.

Just amazing!

amazing concept,interesting storyline,mell's story really makes you curious! 10/10!

oh my god LOL.

the user below me is ignorant as hell.

babies dream (not until their brains are developed to that point, of course).
have you ever heard of pixel/sprite games?
and a game doesn't have to make sense to be good.

wow, just wow.

anyway, i liked this game, it really made me think 3:
interesting concept and stuff.

Tragic ..

This game is beauiful. You guys don't respect that? You guys arew so tragic, I actually agree with Light0Dark.
It has the "Touch"
The people below besides L0D are hell.
Find some respect and use it.