Reviews for "Babies Dream of Dead Worlds"

Original

I dont understand the bad reviews this game gets at all!
This game is stunningly original, with a look-and-feel and atmosphere that stays with you long after youve completed the story. It also has a unique gravity mechanic so the repetitive getting from a-to-b ceases to be a problem. 10/10

Cool.

Pretty good like slingshotting around.

Like the others said though I don't really get the point of the game but I like that. Seems like maybe you were just playing around with the mechanics to see what you could do.

Also it makes me wonder what babies actually do dream of. *ponders this for the next few days*

Huhh?!?!?

I rlly dont get the point of the game, it makes no sence. Like others said "....."

I am the world's fastest racer in this game

Amazing, I am the world's best at something.

On my epitaph, put down that my score with Fuzor came down to under a combined minute.

Shed a tear for me, which will then slingshot up and down and never fall exactly where it should until it goes up your nose and suffocates you cause the controls are so f*$?ing difficult to manipulate.

Oh yeah the game was kinda touching, had this feeling like looking at a sunset in your dreams, a vague feeling. The story was a bit thin though, could have used more emotion (and not in that campy way either).

awsome

awsome but this goes boring very fast and im very bored last time 9/10 and 5/5 for the big effort