Reviews for "Babies Dream of Dead Worlds"

kewl gam

varry cool gam
i lieked playing yor gam
vary cool and thotful
i was a babby once

Babies do...

this game is deep! real deep! the meaning and thoughts are genius! music and graphics complete each other perfectly. this game really makes you think about what goes on before life...

I don't get it.

I think the story is way to complex, I feel like a moron because I don't get it, could someone clarify for me? The game overall was quite easy to play, just so odd.

A beautiful and thoughtful game.

A very different and very thought provoking game with simple gameplay mechanics and graphics which provide a easy to get to grips with but difficult to totally master game. The atmosphere of the game is very absorbing as a whole and the concept (and indeed just the title) are enough to peak most people's interests. That being said, this game will not agree with some people. (in my opinion, most people but I digress.) However, if you enjoy a simple, thought provoking and absorbing experience this one has it all. In particular with it's soundtrack.

Bravo!
PS. Seriously guys? Penises? They look more like butterflies to me.

Glitch

I glitched in a wall while slingshotting on the level with all the houses.
It was the top floor.