Reviews for "Babies Dream of Dead Worlds"

There are some games that I hate, others that I like and the ones I love, like this one.
The gameplay itself is quite simple, but the story makes it far more enjoyable than most platformers.

A complicated bizzare and surreal game.

This is probably one of those games I have to think about when playing. The gameplay itself is almost simple yet finding out what's going on here is another story. I assume this game tells us how a childs mind is a mystery to that of an adult and even then they are both something we may never understand as a whole. It also makes you use your imagination are the characters Penises with wings? Butterflys? Airplanes perhaps? Well with that said it's a quick game to breeze through so I gives it.... 3.5/5

cleared this game in 10 minutes its a very easy game so... three stars:)

No they dream that they Penises. with wings.

damn it weir it must be weird as hell in your head in a brilliant, mindfucking kind of way.