For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 93 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Babies Dream of Dead Worlds"

this actually creeped me out

I don't really know about anyone else, but I found Mell's story to be the most touching, despite them being weird alien thingies. I don't know, there's just something about how everyone just hangs around, waiting for the end to come, some becoming nicer because of the impending doom.
I'm not really a fan of the other character's stories, but I like this game, and the strange, eerie concept all the same just after playing through Mell's portion :)

This game is crazy man.

Crazy history, good graphics, good music, awesome gameplay and challenges.

good job man!! =]

It's a decent game. The story is interesting. However. Naiij's levels drag on for far too long, with no real reward as a result. Perhaps if the temples were more decorated. The creature design, however, is absolutely excellent.

Awesome game! Make more please :D