Reviews for "Babies Dream of Dead Worlds"

????????

awell, keys are screwed, instructions are shady, this game sucks, sorry

Odd, but Fun!

I really liked the gravity concept as well as the whole idea that babies dream of dead worlds. I just didn't really like the art or music all that much. The "flying butterfly things" looked a bit like... well, you know... But, there were some moments that were really fun game play!

Amazing Just Per Usual.

I really like this game. It is amazing like all your other games, and I always love the simplicity you use to tell the story. I know it seems bad, but the little creatures seem to look like penises and it just makes me think of the babies dreaming of themselves in their life before life. Because, they didn't have to be; one of the other spurs of DNA could've, or they have been a miscarried child, etc. Kinda like a manga I once read. Your games make me think, and I hope this one gives people something to think about too.

Not bad

not bad i guess, but getts a bit boring, and wat does this have to do with babies?

can sumone help??

im stuck at da beggining.