Reviews for "I Hate Ice Levels"

no stars

it sucks ass
its stupid.
how about making a game thats not so fucking hard and you dont have to keep on pressing your fingers so that when you win your hand it bloody and your arm is paralized?

wow

lvl 16 is so damn gay

...

Damn camera guy makes the game lag, i cant get past lvl 2

You Think This is Hard?

I beat Jumper 2, and I'm on the final boss of I Wanna Be the Guy. Your pathetic ice levels don't scare me. :p ...They did kill me quite a few times, though. :)

I applaud your level design - much like Jumper, many of the levels had me saying "I have to do WHAT?!", which is something I like in a platformer. The controls are simple and straightfoward (especially since they are the same as Jumper/IWBTG minus the double jump :) ) which is always a good thing in a game like this. I'm glad you didn't add more than one hackey mechanic (and fortunately the camera guy is mostly unneeded); many people tend to throw in weird mechanics just for the sake of having them, rather than contributing to gameplay.

You lose 1 point because I am very picky and only give 10s to absolutely outstanding games, and 1 point because lag killed me almost as many times as level design (but not nearly as many times as my own stupidity).

Overall, excellent work for a game made in 48 hours. :)

Jesus Christ!

Good game, I just hate it when you have to be pixel perfect with you jumps and timing.