Reviews for "I Hate Ice Levels"

Glitchy

Difficulty had to have been the aim here. But that is no excuse for the programing flaws.

1. Character speed was hit or miss. on time you'll tap the right arrow he'll barely budge. Tap the left arrow to stop him and he speeds away like he's on drugs. This especially applies to the slick ice.

2. Wall jumps were also rather hit or miss and were very frustrating, as the character might jump at an angle or straight up because you have to hold the left or right arrow key towards the wall you want to kick off of.

3. I'm going to place this under collisions. When you hit your head while jumping regardless of what speed you are going you might come to a dead stop and fall to your death.

4. The camera man was an interesting idea, executed poorly. On certain levels he covers up the one block of ice you need to land on and you can't see it until it's just about too late. It also doesn't make sense. Your character can't tell if a block of ice is real or not?

Taking this into consideration, I'll give you a two.

Addicting!!!!!!!

One hour........ CMON STUPID GAME!! HOLY CRAP!!! Two hours........ IM GONNA FREAKIN KILL SOMEONE!!!! Three...........(SHOOTS) *BOOM* GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!! The next day And how do you feel aboout that? Well, I really like the game but..... ITS SO FREAKING ADDICTING!!! (person takes away phone i was playing on) GRRRRRRR....... GIVE.......IT....BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (SHOVES OUT WINDOW) GRABS PHONE. Walks out.

fun

(first five minuts playing) wow! awsome (ten minuts) kinda hard (twenty minuts) *bangs head on table* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Misleading Name

This shouldn't be called "I Hate Ice Levels." It should be called "I Hate Bugs that Screw Up Your Movement." Jump and hit the ceiling? You might suddenly stop and your jump is screwed up. Trying to do one of the precise wall jumps? You might suddenly stop going up and there goes your jump. Landing from a jump? You might suddenly stop sliding and now your timing is off. The whole ice level thing was the easiest part of the game. You could have it be a normal level, but the bugs and level design make it hard. If it weren't for the bugs, I'd give this a much higher score, because it would have been fun. Sadly, the bugs ruined it.

a/asmga'slkga

OH recien lo juego.
no llore pero dile a tu mama que me le mando saludos.