Ice levels. Fun... :|
+ Good level design for the most part.
+ The choice of music is pretty good. *Looks at author* No surprise there. ;)
+ Legitimately challenging by design, aside from iffy physics and an occasional unresponsive control.
- The frame rate seems a bit low... hurts my eyes.
- Wall jumps don't always work, mainly when you're moving at high speeds. THIS GETS REALLY FREAKING AWFUL ON LEVEL SEVENTEEN.
- The ice physics aren't all that great, which is a problem when ice physics are the centerpiece of your game. The ice blocks are just a bit too slippery. You also don't seem to lose momentum when you're on ice, which is unusual.
- Sometimes, because of the way the screen scrolls and because of the cameraman, you can't see very far ahead of your character, which can be frustrating.
- You can get stuck on the bottom corners of platforms for a second. Annoying. :|
- I don't know if anyone enjoys guesswork jumps, and there are a few of them in here.
- I KEEP GETTING STUCK ON THE ICE WALLS. >8C F@#$ YOU LEVEL SEVENTEEN!
Overall: Despite its flaws, it's a fun little game and you'll probably get through most of it before you get too frustrated to go on.
Level 17 almost made me lose my cookie (It also made me add caps to my review, and my bottom lip is starting to bleed). I spent almost two hours on it because of all the problems I mentioned above, plus it slows down a lot. Well, it's almost 5 AM and my vision is blurry and I'm blinking five times a second and I can't think anymore whee narwhal, so bed. But first, cookie. And you still owe me that sandwich. :P