Reviews for "Psyduck's quest for love2"

LOL

How is this rated E?

LotusClock responds:

Pokémons are for everyone.

Subtle, heartrending, beautiful

This flash moved me to tears with it's bittersweet emotion.

LotusClock responds:

Just because you're in it, right?

Remarkable

I've watched everyone of you flashes this month. Some of them were bad and others pretty decent for the time you spent on them. The ten isn't for this flash, but for time and sanity you've lost through out this whole ordeal. For that Sir, I salute you.

LotusClock responds:

Ordeal doesn't begin to describe the task of finding time to make Flash between my job and my sleep time. I could have taken the easy way out and make all of them into 1 second spam without backgrounds, but it's not my style.

just, wow

So, so, so incredible. An amazing end to the Flash Flood. Congrats on an amazing month. Surely, you've earned KOTP.

One of the other flood finales had Ice Cube and Dave Coulier poking your dead body with a stick. You guys are a riot.

LotusClock responds:

I don't know if I earned that title. Probably also has to do with the scores, and some of my movies weren't exactly shining. Still, I managed to get through that month with lots of Flashes... and lots of brain damage.

That was ButtPlug and DaveCoulier, by the way. ;3 That part cracked me up.

Thank you for all the support you provided through the month. Without you, one of my movies would have been just random crap like the others.

O.o' . . .

Well, you proved your point... you truly are random. I didn't see this coming at all. I was looking around the portal and remembered the first one; I check back and found this. You've gotten a quick laugh out of me, so congrats. Now if you'll excuse me, I've gotta wash my brain out with mind soap.