Reviews for "Psyduck's quest for love2"

Holy cow!

31 flashes in 31 days? be proud of yourself very proud..

ur flash skilz r purty gewd though

LotusClock responds:

I dare anyone to try that and remain perfectly sane.

mi flsh sklilz am teh mos 1337 on teh powtul.

just, wow

So, so, so incredible. An amazing end to the Flash Flood. Congrats on an amazing month. Surely, you've earned KOTP.

One of the other flood finales had Ice Cube and Dave Coulier poking your dead body with a stick. You guys are a riot.

LotusClock responds:

I don't know if I earned that title. Probably also has to do with the scores, and some of my movies weren't exactly shining. Still, I managed to get through that month with lots of Flashes... and lots of brain damage.

That was ButtPlug and DaveCoulier, by the way. ;3 That part cracked me up.

Thank you for all the support you provided through the month. Without you, one of my movies would have been just random crap like the others.

Cute, but...

I can't lie, the flash was cute, but the thing at the end was a bit inappropriate for everyone...other than that, good...

LotusClock responds:

Pokémons are for everyone. I just changed the rating, anyway.

I watched all the 31 flashes since January 1 2010

You manage to make flashes to the end. This movie like others are awesome.

I must agree with other reviewers. You should rate T for nudity at the end of the movie. You won't find it at the original Pokémon TV show.

LotusClock responds:

I didn't want the rating to spoil the surprise. Thanks for following me through the Flood.

Remarkable

I've watched everyone of you flashes this month. Some of them were bad and others pretty decent for the time you spent on them. The ten isn't for this flash, but for time and sanity you've lost through out this whole ordeal. For that Sir, I salute you.

LotusClock responds:

Ordeal doesn't begin to describe the task of finding time to make Flash between my job and my sleep time. I could have taken the easy way out and make all of them into 1 second spam without backgrounds, but it's not my style.