Reviews for "Momentum"

Very well put together I really enjoy 0:30 and on I feel it could have become a Gregorian Chant the way your song was put together and im a big fan of Chants so 5 stars :D

Yay, thanks!

It is kinda boring I was hoping for an epic buildup that would lead into an epic trance melody but it never came. Overall the sound is alright but it's still missing that thing that makes trance trance.

Geoplex responds:

I was going to respond to this, but I'd forgotten about it until now. I think you're right about it being boring, honestly - it's a result of my use of what is essentially my DnB structure on a slower BPM, so it seems a lot more stretched out.

I wish I knew what you meant by "it's missing what make trance trance," though - because I have no idea :P

Thanks for the feedback, though.

honest: I dont like the start of it :D 00:30 to 4:45 Best part ! hehe

Geoplex responds:

Yeah, the unmelodic intro didn't work in retrospect. Glad you enjoyed the rest, though!

Just the way I like it! Whenever I listen to one of your songs I always know it was you that made it! You sir have a good signature in your songs. You may not be satisfied with it but I am. Keep up the good work man! :)

Geoplex responds:

Thanks man, glad you like :D

Really good, fast-paced, very good!

Thanks! ^.^