Reviews for "District 9"

Definately needs improvement.

The voice acting definately killed it. Shame, because the graphics were good. Perhaps next time you should hrie someone to voice act big black guys coz to be fair... Well I thnk you know what am gonna say.

Not Bad...

I really liked the animations and the story line, but the sound was not so great. The sound was so quiet that it was hard to hear. Maybe on you're next flash, you should make the sound a bit louder. Other than that, the flash was pretty funny.

umm

the art was pretty great but im afraid the rest just let it down considerably.. the voices -.- the story -.- it deserves a 5 but thats only for the art.. shame the rest let it down

good animation

voice acting simply KILLED it. Sorry.

okay

nice animation not so funny storyline
do it better next time