Reviews for "District 9"

Meh...

Nice smooth anmation and good work on the facial expressions (some were quite lol), but the voice acting needed some work. It needed a bit more plot structure too. It kind of felt like it was just a bunch of unfunny random excerpts from the movie.
It just needs more work in the writing. The animation is just fine.

Hahah

At first I opened this flash in a new tab. When I heard the plucky daisy music, I was wondering when did I on my flash (The one I posted on Newgrounds)? Hahah.
This flash was pretty good. Just that some characters lack expression. Keep up the great work.

very good

but sounds like your 10 so 0/0 5/10

kiranup responds:

mean

Oh my nice

Very nice drawings and the scenario is quite ok. Sorry about the hater lickinghard, he must be a prawn... The only thing that your flash lacked was a better sense of rythm and better jokes. Other than that, it was quite good really!

Nice!!!!

Who cares how your voice sounded. Its not like you used that stupid computer voice like so many people do or have it so crappy recorded that you can't even understand what is being said.

The animation ran smoothly and the lip sync matched with the voice as it spoke. The recording was nice, and I like the choice of music you added. And I like the humor in it, it made me laugh and bit. Only there were too many pauses in between that seem to dim the whole aspect of the clip. I like the length of it though, wasn't too short or too long. Maybe add some more humor and little more blood and violence to it. Other then that I can't think of anything else to add.