For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 63 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Mario's Recital"

I get it!

That friggin' piano on that one ghost level right? Always scared me too, in fact, it still does. I get it. :D

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

'ndeed.

woot!

I found the easter egg

Lol, those are scary every friggin' time!

I laughed so hard. I was actually expecting some sort of piano performance gone berserk... in a way, that's what came of it. Only problem was, the sound effects were a little off-balance, and some cut out too early (mainly the key that Mario kept striking repeatedly). Other than that, great job. :)

oh wow

I remember those things I hated them, but it was funny telling my friends the pianos didn't do anything and watch what happened.

WTF O_o

now this scared the shit out of me!, LOL, i don't think i can stomach looking at a piano without remembering this!, LOL, anyway it was really unexpected, i never actually thought it would end that way, although i still think that character design could be improvement a bit more.

Sh0T-D0wN responds: