Reviews for "Mario's Recital"

Rules of music

Don't mess with pianos or they will F you up:)

The Master Rater

Gotta admit, your drawing was good, flowed well, and the ending I did not expect. I only docked a point for length. But some jokes are just hard to run longer than a minute straight, so good job for what you got. Man I remember that piano. scared the living crap out of me to. I always knew it would do it, but just to see those teeth, I went AAHHHHHHH! Ironically, I play piano nowadays.

OH GOD NOT YOU

You know, you can name any scary mascot you want in video game history- Pyramid Head, Nemesis, whatever you want- but before you try to make a case by calling them the scariest, remember back to that most innocent of titles that pulled a 180-atmosphere and an indestructible, carnivorous piano from fucking nowhere.

GOD, that piano is solely responsible for my hatred of that entire level.

Excellent concept, animation was decent enough, but I have only one passing question before I finish this review:

What is Penis-Hitler doing in a crowd for the showing of "The Plumber of Seville"?

Man, I hate that freakin' piano...

Even now, 7 years later, that freaking piano haunts my nightmares. It was a b!tch to get that red coin. The one and only reason I gave it the score of 9 is because I'm tired of those videos that scare the $h!tballs out of you.

Ahhh Nostalgia...

Good old fashioned evil pianos... I loved that game