Reviews for "Mario's Recital"

Brings back memories

Oh the agony we all felt as childrens when we first faced that evil piano , I remember screaming and tossing my controler at the TV , lucky for me back then Tv's werent flat , and werent so easily broken , came out with no scratch on it =P

This flash is superb , the hidden jokes , the straight to the point punch , flawless animation. All of it is pure genious ^^

One thing tho , I watched it 4 times and still havent found the easter egg o.O I must be really dumb , or you hid it really well lol pm me with the location please? :D

Haha cheers mate

No problem

There is aways a emergency 1-UP Murshroom around in Murshroom Kingdom, but i belive that Mario will abanddom the clasic music for a while...

Uhhh....

Shockingly Suprising! xD

OMFG

That thing was so freakin scary! I swear I almost peed myself when I first encountered it as a kid. Pretty sure that's the reason I never finished the Ghost House stars haha.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Lol.

That happened to me too!

Not only was I scared of the piano but I was also scared of bowsers face when you die and the endless stairs music gave me the creeps. Anyways, great flash, really funny and i award you 10 stars.