Reviews for "Mario's Recital"

Not Bad

Probably not your best, but it is still really good.

Keep making more.

HA HA!

I remember that thing too! I wish Nintendo still did stuff like that! Everything they make is like super-happy now (except for Metroid thankfully)...

Found the easter egg!

for anybody who doesn't get it, click on the pink rabbit in the audience.

Heh.

This was a good animation. It could have been longer, but that probably would have killed the joke. Sadly enough, those pianos used to scare the shit out of me too...

Courage the Cowardly Dog?

Good shit man, good shit. I've played most of the game, and when I got to the part where the piano is I was like "OMFG! LET ME GO PLAY THAT SHIT!" so I ran up too it; and I got the living shit scared out-of-me and I didn't want to play the game again, but I still did.