Reviews for "Russia: As We Know It"

I always was interested in Russia

Now I know soooo much more!
Great submission!

Informative

Although its educational, it was actually interesting/entertaining enough to keep me watching until the end.

The drawings were drawn very well and I loved the law and order reference... but the "its over 9000!" joke didn't really seem to fit in my opinion.
I dunno who did the voice but if you can get him on this site give him some credit, his voice fitted this movie so well, ITS AMAZING!
One thing I wanted to point out was.. the Russian winter didn't just chase Napoleon out of Russia, it also inflicted a lot of hurt on the Nazi's when they invaded Russia during world war 2 in operation Barbarossa. However since this movie is long enough as it is, I won't deduct any points for leaving that out.

What I would like to see though is a scene selection, since there are some funny moments in those cartoons you made, and I want to be able to go back and see them without watching the whole thing, as well as being able to recap some of the information there.

Overall, this is a great movie if you consider the lessons. Nice job

lol

educational and funny! YAY Im learning!! :D (didnt actually learn anything)