Reviews for "Sonic:LimitBreak Episode1"

I got bored

The plot is pretty lackluster, and advances at a crawl that made me want to go do something else instead. The text was hard to read against the background in some places and the formatting looks rushed. The way the screen flashed around during the fights gave me a headache and didn't seem to add anything to the scene.

The beginning was the best part, with the music changing back and forth, and it had great pacing. After that the whole thing got very boring and went downhill fast.

XiaoxiaoGOD responds:

Well, thanks for you honest opinion :P

Nice!!

This is a great flash animation you've got here. Good luck with the rest of this episodes!!

Thanks so much :D

Enjoyable

I would suggest putting some better Subtitles, Maybe at the Bottom of the Screen with a 50% Faded Black Bar to be able to read it clearly. or Maybe something different, Like Speech bubbles.

Alright thanks :D Ill do that now

Ok...

Let me be as nice as possible, because I can see you put a lot of effort into this. Well, for starters, the storyline (I think) was a little to long. It seems a bit to random at times, and some objects change from being in the background to the foreground. You have some talent and I want to see more, you just need to clean it up a bit. I liked how all the songs went perfect with the piece. Just try again. Clean it up, and I'll be waiting =)

Thanks :D

not bad.

seen alot of vids like this, but for some reason, this one seems to stund out a bit. nice job.

i noticed that the talking was weird, at least color code it or sumthin, like blue text for sonic, pink for amy, etc. i think i saw parts where u did it, but it wasnt all teh way. good job thou
5/5