Reviews for "Pixelknight"

hahaa it's addicting

hurts my rist tho you should make it so you can hold down tha c key to have rapid fire but maybe you did I just didn't get far enough

Not bad

I like how every level(or two) there was a new enemy to fight . Time limit for a level was a bit to short maybe the amount of enemy's you have to kill to advance to the next level, just an idea. Other then that keep it up.

A Good Seed...

But not well polished. The animations could be improved significantly, and the collision detection is very crude; the fireballs have a hit radius at least three times larger than the actual fireball, and the monsters have the same problem.

The action is good, but the "restart" really should re-try the current level, maybe with a score penalty or something, instead of starting at the beginning again.

decent

good way to kill a few minutes

Nothing extraordinary, but I like this

Its a simple side-scrolling platformer that can really get you hooked. The gameplay is primitive but entertaining and can get pretty challenging. The visuals are pleasing to the eye. Pixelknight isn't an incredible game but I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a relatively fun time.