Reviews for "Assassin's Test Animation"

Not bad!

Looks prety good just for a test, can't wait to see the finished product.

Looking foward..

To seeing your finished products mate! Your style is awesome and it looks like you put in alot of work. I love it!

as others have said. it isint for testing

if this were a game then you maby could put it into the NG alpha's but it isint. sorry about that :'|
but your style of animating is VERY unique
that animation would make a great preloader :'D

hmmmm

i see your style of animaton and its great! but sadly newgrounds isnt for tests but great concept.

newgrounds isn't for tests but...

geat animation i can see great things from you... as long as you remember tests arent for newgrounds.. youtube maybe but not newgrounds..

l8knight responds:

Thanks, ^^ I have not uploaded any thing to this cite it was more of a test to learn how to upload here, more so then any thing. Thanks for the comment ^^.