Reviews for "Immortality"

AWSOME

all of your songs are HOTT dude make an album and you would sell out id definatly buy it

nice

this is 1 of the sickest shit i haver heard

ParagonX9 responds:

THIS IS A REPLY TO EVERYONE WHO LEFT A REVIEW FOR ONE OF MY SONGS:

First of all i want to thank everyone for all the reviews and votes!
I always read every single review that has been posted. I just don't always have the time to respond to all the reviews. Just to let everyone know:
I use 'Reason 2.5' to make my music, And for the audio mastering i use Soundforge. I dont play any instrument myself, But im planning to follow some piano lessons to increase my skills.

Don't worry about thinking that im gonna leave the Audioportal... Thanks to the Audioportal so many people know who I am now! =)

And I have SO MANY incompleted songs here which i want to finish and submit here soon! So just keep looking for it on my audiopage here ;)

Thanks again ;)
- JD (ParagonX9)

Frigging Sweet!

Dude this would be a sweet alternative to like a final fantasy escape scene or some type of a hectic rush. You truly are the best! 10/10!

A mystic track...

This track is very good but also mystic...It looks like this track is going used for Metroid Prime 3.

I love it