Reviews for "Immortality"

no fail!!

you will not fail anyone with music sooooo kick ass!!

too good for words

there are parts in it that sound like parts from mortal kombat's scorpion theme but other then that this could be used for a fight like where you enter the evil masters lair and you get attacked so you have to kill everyone in there just to get an illegal audience to kill the master

anyways
10/10
5/5

p.s. make more songs like these and you will never cease to fail me

this is a good music

at the starting of this music, it like the evil just reborn or the evil's receive news about they are going to win,i heard this starting music before with the evil's victory time is geting closer to them,but in the end they got a big strike of the good one's and the evil force lose alot of soldier.and they panic escape that place but in the end they got shot down by arrows.think more about god and listen to more music about gods.

sweet for destrucion

start feels like the result of destruction. middle sounds like madness and action with evil and despair. i really do feel immortal

AWSOME MAN!!!!!

DAMN YOU!!!!! I head banged so hard that I snapped my neck and became paralyzed!
Damn you and congrats lol.Seriously your music kicks ass.Please PM me as soon as you read this.I want to use this song so badly.It's perfect for a fights scene special in my VT show.