Reviews for "Last Breath : Overwhelmed"

Somewhat addicting

I find this game extremely repetitive, obviously. It does take skill to play this game, and its rather fun for a while. Good for consuming time or wasting it, not that im saying this game is a waste of time. I've only played this to level five. I didn't give up its just that i decided to write a review, this game I think is worthy for me to come back to some other time in the future. This game is definitely worth a try, anyways good work Joelasticot. Also the music was pretty good too.

NOTE:The text above are all MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I hope that I will not be criticized by my opinions/review on content that is posted on the internet for reviewing and enjoying.

Hard but fair.

This game is a bit hard and takes some practice. Nevertheless it is a very good game.
Also, it seems that you can't really earn extra cash.

Simple yet addicting!

I like how this game is so simple, yet I cannot stop playing it! You really need to manage your power ups in order to get further in the game, good balance in general.

Fun

10/10 for graphics and sound 7/10 for actual gameplay

Very well done

Its like a blast from the past but actually done with style. The music is perfect for it and i like the simplicity mixed with the little perks like the tractor beam that overhauls the whole experience in my eyes. Alot of these types of games suck cause you die immedietly when you get hit but you put a shield in there freakin awesome.