Reviews for "Last Breath : Overwhelmed"

overall good

Over nicely put together. Handels well and looks good. Kind of gets boring. Needs more diverse powerups and maybe change of backgrounds. More Diverse unknown species crafts.

Ok, but not great

The lack of in game power ups makes this game a bit boring, but I can live with that.
The main problem I have is that you can barely see the enemies attacks at times because of the background.
On top of that, it's just a very slow paced game and 2D shooters like this need to be much faster paced.
The graphics are nice, but there's really nothing that stands out about this game.
it's simply a generic top down shooter that, honestly, has a few more flaws than other Top down shooters. The enemis attacks need to be a brighter color. On top of that, there should be an indication that you've been hit.
I've gone through a level and not noticed that my shield is gone and half my health bar is missing. When playing a shooting game, you just dont have time to look at those things and need to have some kind of indication of you being shot. A sound or something.
The game is ok, but needs work.
Sadly, this game is just a typical top down fighter and has no real appeal to it. Nothing that sets it apart

ok but

Good game but I don't like the fact that you cannot aim your guns.

A bug

While a kick-ass game, unfortunately, the option to replay missions won't allow me to build up funds to upgrade further, so only having to beat a new level seems to be the only way to build funds, so you might wanna fix that.

Back to the origins

Had not really been hooked by a spaceshooter since what...R-Type? Cool work