Reviews for "Last Breath : Overwhelmed"

Not all that

This is well..... old school something that we would see that just came out as "gaming" only with a little better graphics well sort of.

Been done

Okay so its not a BAD game but the thing is every feature in it has been done. Nothing to new or too exciting in the least. All that's different is the art.

Joelasticot responds:

It's been said
Okay so it's not a BAD review but the thing is every point you've made has been said. Nothing too new or too interesting in the least. All that's different is the eerrr... Characters remaining: 3,909

Nothing new

This is an okay game. Graphics were good and playability wasnt bad, but I found it pretty boring after a short while.

ok ok. its alright

Its nothing new. We've all seen games like dis one. I've seen better but i still like it. I think its needs more options. More upgrades to the ship. Maybe even a choice to build your own ship and customize it the way you want. The graphics are good but nothing real new that stands out from the rest. Good work keep it up. My only advice is think more outside the box and try to make your games stand out more.

Wow...

I totally agree with the previous review, the most interesting thing about this game that I have seen was the introduction. Very poor gameplay.