Reviews for "LoZ WW Ocean"

And with this song, I've reached the end of the timeline for your music, starting from oldest to newest. I've not played a few of the games that you have mixed, but all the difference between that and knowing the song is just that: Knowing the song. Besides this fact, the songs you have created are outstanding, even to someone who has no idea what the song really is.

My experience regarding your songs has been nothing but an enjoyable ride, so enjoyable that I've bookmarked your music page to go to and check back every so often to look for updates. I do hope to see more great music from you in the future! I do hope to see you try to move outward with your talents and become more popular out there someday.

VGSongbird responds:

Lol well I'm happy to hear you could withstand my whole playlist! Sometimes I look back and go, "What the hell was I thinking!?" XD
I hope to really make it out there one day too. With support like yours, I feel like I can. Thank you ^_^

This is why i came to Newgrounds. I always find talented people that make beautiful things whit music,games,art and videos this is why tons of people love this page.

VGSongbird responds:

I hope you continue to surf Newgrounds. There really are a lot of creative people in the world, and this is a great place to express oneself. I also hope you will continue to check out my work :)

So "danceable" and "heart-moving" at the same time! Excellent piece of art!

VGSongbird responds:

truly a real work of art, I shall treasure it always.........and download it to my Ipod, as I do with all your mysic

VGSongbird responds:

Well thanks ^_^ That's lifted my spirits today to hear you say that.

I am so sad that I never got to play this game, but with it coming out on WIIU i'll finally have a chance!!!! Its a great piece!

VGSongbird responds:

Really, REALLY good game. I highly recommend it.