Reviews for "Dragon Ball Z Inspired"

I don't know why, but the track reminds a lot of one of the scores from "Men In Black".

You rock, Hania!

In contrast to FightingSeraph, who is still entitled to his/her opinion, I'd just like to say that I found this to be a very solid piece of music. I've always found your music well-written, interesting and well-produced. This song is no exception and I think that for the most part it's a really nice track. I'm not going to say you're the best composer ever and that everything you do is necessarily a masterpiece, but you're making consistently good songs I always seem to enjoy so you're definitely very talented.

Like I said, FightingSeraph is entitled to his/her opinion but I'd still like to remind you that it IS only an opinion and that you are NOT just an half-assed songwriter with only "basic skills" - you have plenty of fans who love your music and that is proof enough that you are good. I also really enjoy your music and wants to encourage you to never stop doing it (as long as you enjoy it yourself).

epic song!

I'm gonna be singing this all day now! Awesome work!

I love it, its very great that it has a slow beat, very epic.