Reviews for "Dragon Ball Z Inspired"

I am gonna be completely honest with you...
The music is okay not good not bad.
However i have heard your talent.
I have had the chills down my spine and my hairs stand up at the back of my neck.
When i heard alice is dead.
That song i still play and i have it on my iphone.
Alice is dead and other songs you have done are more in the realm of grown up professional music.
Dragon Ball doesnt do it for me and neither does my little pony.
You have the talent to make it in the music business but not with these songs.
I am not sure if the goal is to make in the music business? But if i were you i would give it a shot but with the other other style.
Do dragon ball and my little pony for fun but please i beg you keep to the real good stuff!

This is the first music i ever listened to on Newgrounds that wasn't on a movie or game and its fucking awesome! i wish i could've heard back when i first started watching Dragon Ball Z in elementary

The vocals were really well done by this unknown woman. Give her some credit. Could of cut a couple of the dragon come get me verses out and maybe dropped a Rock the dragon ball out here and there thus shortening the song a bit but still excellently done! Please check out my latest upload, It's a living (Redux). Thanks and keep doing great!

I'll have to agree with LEVaughn on this one, honestly. The lyrics were insanely repetitive, but the music itself wasn't too bad.

I loved this, so much! But I was a major DBZ fan when i was a kid, (actually all Dragon Balls.) It's to bad people don't have an appreciation for the references. Thanks for the nostalgia!