Reviews for "Sketchy Friends Dance 2"

The doodles rise.

The same as my first comment on #1 keep them coming. Oh I sent you a message did you get it.

TheBoogley responds:

I got it mate, but I have scarce time at the moment, and there is little I can do for you over the web. You should look into artists and animators in your local area and see if you can do work experience with them, just hanging out in there studios and doing odd jobs.

More?

this is awsome
hands down :D

TheBoogley responds:

you are awesome, and yes there will eventually be more! :D

yup

ive got friends that do this all of the time GREAT JOb1111

TheBoogley responds:

you're friends sound pretty sketchy :)

awsome!!!

i love the first one but this one is so much better please make a part 3 quick i cant wait!!!

TheBoogley responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I always think it'll be quick, but they take about a month to make. I won't be making the new one until after christmas

Great!

Really good! I love this one, it has a more... excited upbeat tone. their both great and all the little characters are so cute. haha the little orange ball monster things are my favorite so cute!
Is there a SFD3 in the future? Maybe... Please...

TheBoogley responds:

yeah, there'll be one, but not for a while. I plan to make one every year for the rest of my natural born life... :3