Reviews for "Sketchy Friends Dance 2"

awesome!

i didn't know it was a loop so i sat here for 30 minutes but i nvr got tired of it :D i luv the bird and the frog

half an hour? woah! {:0

Awesome!

I know, I've wrote two reviews for your sketchy friends dances, but they're so awesome. I like the little bird, he is awesome, just like that other bird and that elephant thing. This time I rated ten!

TheBoogley responds:

I think you're the first one to like the bird best, it's nice to see him get some love! :D

great sequel

A sequel that keeps all the neon surrealistic appeal of the original. It would be cool if you made a compilation of these where the characters shift into and out of new shapes and sounds.

Is sort of imagine a weird impressionist view of city's grunge and night when I watch this.

TheBoogley responds:

A good idea, and that's an interesting way of picturing it, do you think it was the darkness with neon look that made you interpret it that way?

Masterpiece!

Truly awesome!

you are :3

AWESOME

I usually hate sequels, but this eliminates my whole steryotype! The animation and the music go so well together, its like pb and j (or ladies, whatever appeals to you) I like the animation alot, it could have standed on its own and i still would have liked it, i also like the caterpillar thingy

TheBoogley responds:

Thanks for your support mate! I'll hopefully be making another one some time in the new year :D