Reviews for "Punk-o-matic 2"

This game is the best

I made a cool MCR remake.

(I'm Not Ok - MCR)-dcz-bdfbp-gbp-fbpbp-fbpbp-gbT-gb T-gbT-gbT-fdfbq-gbq-fbqbq-fbqbq-gbT-g bT-gbT-gbT-fdfaH-gaH-gaH-gaH-faJch-gc h-gch-gaF-gah-bahah-cdf-gbT-bcDbT-fcD bT-cbW-ccr-adf!!bp-gbp-gbp-gbp-cah-cd f-bcD!!-Z-Z-Z-g,-ddY-ckN-ckN-cjU-cjU-
chT-chT-cjq-cjq-ckN-ckN-bkyjU-cjU-chT -chT-cjq-cjq-ckN-ckN-cjU-cjU-chT-chT-
cjq-cjq-ckN-ckN-bkyjU-cjU-chT-chT-cjq -cjq-ckN-ckN-cjU-cjU-chT-chT-cjq-cjq-
ccO-acc-abJ-aalaXcc-abJ-aaX-aalaXcO-a cc-abJ-aalaXbR-cck-abR-aeu-ciM-gbO-cc S-ocg-cbR-b!!kN-ckN-cjU-cjU-chT-chT-c jq-cjq-cdX-Z-Z-Z-k,-dcL-ccC-ccC-ceP-c eP-cdc-cdc-cbp-cbp-ccC-ccC-bcpbP-cbP-
cac-cac-cbp-cbp-ccC-ccC-ceP-ceP-cdc-c dc-cbp-cbp-ccC-ccC-bcpbP-cbP-cac-cac-
cbp-cbp-ccC-ccC-ceP-ceP-cdc-cdc-cbp-c bp-cbU-abu-abh-aahaHbu-abh-aaH-aahaHb U-abu-abh-aahaHbp-cbC-abp-add-cdP-gbl -cbX-obx-cbn-b!!cC-ccC-ceP-ceP-cdc-cd c-cbp-cbp-ccK-Z-Z-Z-k,kN-ckN-ckN-ajq-
aiM-aix-akN-ajq-aiM-aix-aiM-ajq-ahT-c iM-ajq-ajU-aky-adT-cdT-bdAcO-ccO-cal-
cal-ccc-ccc-ckN-ajq-aiM-aix-akN-ajq-a iM-aix-aiM-ajq-ahT-ciM-ajq-ajU-aky-ad T-cdT-bdAcO-ccO-cal-cal-ccc-ccc-ckN-a jq-aiM-aix-akN-ajq-aiM-aix-aiM-ajq-ah T-ciM-ajq-ajU-aky-ahT-bkNkyjUjq-ahT-b kykNhTpr-ajbjq-ajbjqjbpr-ach-ccA-ach-
aeK-ciZ-cmS-cmS-ccS-ocg-cbR-b!!kN-ajq -aiM-aix-akN-ajq-aiM-aix-aiM-ajq-ahT-
ciM-ajq-ajU-aky-adX-Z-Z-Z-k

BEST GAME EVER!!!!

Nothing can replace this game!

can't see shared music

for some reason i can't see the shared music anymore.. any idea how to fix this?

Awesome.

Yes, so first off, this game is just great. Very very good job all around. I decided to actually write a review because overall I haven't been a fan of the cut-scenes, thought the writing and jokes were lame...but the satanic message scene, friggin hilarious! That was actually probably the highlight of the game for me...that's sad isn't it... anyway, congratulations on this amazing piece of work, and just keep 'em coming!

funny song hurhur

epic game, check our song:
(peter and josh the song hurhur)-pcR-cbI-gbB-gcC-abB-mbH-gbH-g bH-gcA-abH-sdododo-acD-adodododobB-gc C-abB-gcR-ccy-gbv-gcE-abE-gdf-fcD-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-p,-lki-gmw-gmn-cps-gmu-cmI-cpf -kmz-cmy-cmv-cmr-cmx-cmk-cmD-spp-wpm-
ims-rnB-cnE-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-r,fx-cfx-cfx-cf x-cfx-cfx-cbQ-cbQ-cbQ-cbQ-cbQ-cbQ-cbQ -cgk-Igw-cfC-chF-ghu-cbQ-cbQ-cbQ-cbQ-
cbQ-cbQ-cbQ-cbQ-cbQ-cbQ-cbQ-cbQ-dhF-a hF-ahF-ahF-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-p,-tmw-ccI-ccI-c cI-ccI-ccI-ccI-ccI-smE-cmE-cmE-cmE-cm E-spm-ccI-ccI-ccI-ccI-ccI-eki-gmj-cmj -coF-cnS-cke-aki-dnY-caL-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-n