Reviews for "Punk-o-matic 2"

Love it!

I hope you guys like it. :) (Milking It)cY-ccQ-cds-abE-gag-gbL-gdu-cbL-gbL -gbL-bcC-ace-iae-gae-gdn-abq-gau-gax-
gcz-cad-gad-cdpce-g!!cP-cbL-gby-gcz-c df-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-r,ar-igp-cgp-caA-caA-caA -caA-cao-cak-cak-cao-baw-caw-ead-cad-
egZ-cgZ-cgL-cgL-eas-cas-cgJ-ggJ-khF-c hJ-chJ-cdkaA-caA-hgo-cgo-cgo-cgo-cap-
can-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-r,am-ifQ-cfQ-cas-cas-ca s-cas-caj-cai-aai-aai-aai-cajao-cao-e ab-cab-chF-agA-cgA-cfl-cfl-chw-igk-gg k-khk-chk-chk-ccjaf-caf-hfP-cfP-cfP-c fP-cak-caj-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-r,ar-igp-cgp-cah -cah-cah-cah-cao-cal-cal-dan-aaw-caw-
ead-cad-egZ-cgZ-cgL-cgL-mgJ-ggJ-koQ-c oQ-coQ-cdkaA-caA-hgo-cgo-cgo-cgo-cap-
can-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-r

Give Punk O Matic 3!

I'v searched , i did i really did...i'v searched for the ultimate word that can actually sum up how friggin awsome this game is , but i couldn't find one that honored and suited ,so instead im gonna do this:

\m/>-<\m/

100\10

Waiting for Punk O Matic 3 :P

Damn

Probably one of the single greatest things in the history of newgrounds.

+5 for amazingly large selection
+1 for the FX button
+2 for the lighting thing
+3 options to create the guy
-1 though for the intro lag and the gameplay is a little difficult and it lags

but all in all 10/10 (the total was 11 minus 1 :) )

FUCK YEAH!!!

Best music game i EVER played!!
So creative!!

Awesome

I Was A Fan Of Punk-o-matic But Soon After The Last Release I Got Bored Of It AndForgot About It. This Version Will Always Keep Me Pumped Up! A Long Wait 4 This Is Worth It!

A Song I Made The First Day I Played This:
This Is The 50 Seconds Edition So It Not That Long.
(Speed This UP! 50 2nds Edition)-paA-gaB-sag-Ial-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-
U,-Npn-gms-Apt-cmA-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-U,eZ-g fv-gfv-gfv-gfx-cfD-gfD-geZ-geW-aeV-ae U-ceT-ceS-cfD-cfD-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-U,-Rms-
Igc-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-U