Reviews for "Punk-o-matic 2"

Great!

This is a great game, only problem is the lag D:
First song made in POM 2 (Not that long of a song)
(Solo)ad-gdidicz-aau-gau-gau-kau-kau-
gbE-gdidicz-cdi-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-a,-hiWi WiV-aiQ-ciQ-cnj-giQ-ciQ-giQ-ciQ-giQ-c iQ-kiWiWiV-apm-aiW-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-a,-h dWdWdV-adQ-cdQ-kdQ-cdQ-gdQ-cdQ-cgh-cd Q-cdQ-kdWdWdV-cdW-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-a,-hi WiWiV-aiQ-ciQ-kiQ-ciQ-cnq-ciQ-ciQ-giQ -ciQ-kiWiWiV-ciW-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-a

Wow. Just simply amazing!

I. Love. This. Game. Sir this game should not exist! it is far too close to perfection therfore you are p issing C hrist off! he will smite you, you were warned... seriously this game is just too awesome! THANK YOU! and now heres my submission which I spent ALOT of time on: (Rampage - Into The Breach!)-fde-aap-cap-cap-caE-gap-cap-
gcz-cap-cap-cap-caq-cas-cap-cap-kas-c ap-cap-cap-ccB-aap-cap-cap-jdf-adf-aa p-cap-cap-cap-cap-cap-capap-cap-cap-c ap-ccz-Adf-cdf-cdf-cdf-ede-aap-cap-ca p-cap-cap-cap-cap-cap-cap-cct-gcJ-Z-Z -Z-C,dI-cpo-cge-gdJ-cgm-cgm-cge-ghP-g db-cde-cdx-cdQ-gge-ggh-ggh-cpm-chM-ie j-cdx-cfo-cdP-ghF-gge-gdJ-cgm-cgf-cgf -cge-gec-ghI-khH-khJ-chJ-chK-cge-gdJ-
cgm-cge-gdQ-ceC-cge-gpm-cdl-Z-Z-Z-K,-
hfF-sfF-ghq-gcd-ccg-cct-ccG-gfF-ofI-c hu-chn-icT-cct-cdG-ccF-ccF-chg-gfF-kf N-cfG-cfG-Qhk-chk-chl-cfF-ofF-gcG-cdg -cfF-ghu-cck-Z-Z-Z-K,kN-cpn-cge-gkO-c mN-cmN-cge-ghP-gdb-cde-cdx-cdQ-gge-km I-cmI-cpn-chM-iej-cdx-cfo-gkT-chF-gge -gkO-cmN-cgf-cgf-cge-gkO-ooM-koN-chJ-
chJ-chK-cge-gdJ-cgm-cge-gdQ-ceC-cge-g pm-ckv-Z-Z-Z-K

Hope you guys enjoy it as much I do. Its meant to be a pure energy, fist pumping, feel good tune. Thanks for this game!

I love it

It does a number on my computer, though. I can't even pick a note without previewing it, with all the animations and quality cut back. This deeserves a 10, no less.

woah

this game was really confusing at first but now that i got the hang of it its fucking rad! i made like 3423648721647236 songs. Great job

(You call these bagels?)ad-gaf-gaf-gag-gag-gad-gce-bc zag-gag-gaf-gaf-gbC-gbC-gcUab-gaS-cag -ccJ-adg-adi-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-f,-hgS-cby-c aM-caM-ckz-cdp-cdp-cdp-ckz-cdq-gnu-gk D-cdp-cdp-cdt-cdA-cdp-chO-pnu-gnu-ibN -aaZ-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-f,gu-cgu-cgt-cba-caA -caA-ccn-ccn-ccn-ccp-cco-cco-ggj-gaA-
caA-ccn-ccp-ccu-ccn-chp-ggj-hgj-ggj-Z -Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-r,-hgS-cby-caM-cnu-cnu-gnu -gnv-cnv-gnu-gnu-gnu-gnu-ghO-pnu-gnu-
Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-r

Best Game Ever

although i dont like the gameplay, or the lag, i love making songs and how in depth you can make them, there must be a trillion different songs you can make. good work!

My first attempt of a song, its not bad, but not too good.

(Untitled Song)-Dcz-aax-gaz-gax-gaz-bdf-rbT-gbT -gdg-bde-Z-jcr-gcr-gcr-gcz-cax-gaz-ga x-gaz-Z-Z-Z-Z-s,nf-gnf-gnf-gnf-gnf-gn f-gnf-gnf!!-bklhVjskPklhVjskPklhVjskP klhVjs-cklhVjskPklhVjskPklhVjskPklhVj s-skg-akgiY-alo-biJjC-akv-gkg-akgiY-a lo-biJjC-aiY-d!!-Nnf-gnf-gnf-gnf-Z-Z-
Z-Z-s,-FfU-cfU-cfU-cfU-cfU-cfU-cfU!!-
tcbdbeocBcbdbeocBcbdbeocBcbdbeo-fhn-g hn-ghn-ghn-ghn-ghn-ogx-ggx-ggx-ggx-hf U-cfU-cfU-cfU-cfU-cfU-cfU-cfU-Z-Z-Z-Z -o,-Ngt-cgt-cgt-cgt-cgt!!-tcZexjsdLcZ exjsdLcZexjsdLcZexjs-XaJ-cgW-ggW-ggW-
ggW-ggW-hgt-cgt-cgt-cgt-cgt-cgt-cgt-c gt-Z-Z-Z-Z-o