Reviews for "Punk-o-matic 2"

Sweet

This is amazing. It lags during songs sometimes though. I don't knojavascript:submission_controller.G etReviewController().GetWriteReviewWi ndow().SetRating(0);w if its my computer or the game, but this makes me miss plenty of notes, but i've yet to get a score other than awesome.

Darkness

Darkness by Undiscovered The. Hope you guys like it :): (Darkness)bD-gbw-gbA-gaa-gab-gcB-acB-
ach-gdf-mbz-gbz-gbz-gbE-gab-gab-gab-g ab-gaa-gbz-mdf-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-A,ah-cah-caT -cah-cak-cak-cgS-cgT-cbl-cbl-caa-cab-
cab-can-mah-cah-cgp-cgt-cgu-cgu-cae-c af-cnm-cnp-cnl-cah-cgP-ggT-cgV-cnN-cn N-cah-cah-cgR-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-G,af-caf-caF-
caf-cah-cah-cgt-cgu-caR-caR-caa-caa-c aa-caj-aac-cax-gaa-cae-caf-caf-caj-ca j-caj-saf-cgq-ggu-cgw-kaf-caj-Z-Z-Z-Z -Z-K,ah-cne-cnd-cnd-cne-cni-cnK-cnN-c nS-cnV-caa-cat-caa-cao-mah-cah-cgp-cg t-cgv-cgu-cae-caf-cnl-cah-cnm-cah-cgQ -ggU-cgV-cnN-cnN-cah-cns-cgR-Z-Z-Z-Z-
Z-G

AWESOME

I remember waiting for this to come out. I WAITED 4EVER!!!! It was so worth the wait!!!!!!!!

WoW!

wow amazing job nice going guys good work! 10/10

...WOW

i played the first punk o matic with my friends. i'd do guitar, one use drums, other would use guitar/bass..with this one the songs are brilliant. easy to use for musicians.. a lot of the songs i post are songs ive writen. so to see a lot of them being on the top of the list is a real eye opener for me.. everyone makes up such cool things. and everything is well rounded.. evil dog, if it wasnt for you, id have a life.. hahaha