Reviews for "Punk-o-matic 2"

AWESOME!

@ Naruto596151, Dude/Dudette why'd did you rate the game zero... and yet said "awesome song called Bleed and Cry"... okay back to my point. This game is Awesome, but im always off by one note of getting perfect, and I pretty much screwed up for buying Barts stupid singing lessons... :( but I'll get the money back eventually.

ps. Love the part where Sid says "Hey!? Why arn't you being a cold sadistic B**** to them?" :3

awsome song called Bleed and Cry

(Bleed and Cry)aC-gaC-gaC-gaC-gaa-obj-cab-gaa-mb j-acG-caa-gaC-gcz-caa-kbj-caa-gat-gcA -acB-acz-ccE-acB-acz-ccC-acA-aaa-Z-Z-
Z-Z-Z-A,-hfQ-gfQ-gfP-gfR-sfz-ofP-gfV-
wfT-gfP-gfR-gmx-cmx-cmi-gmw-cfP-gmo-c ml-cfR-ccS-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-o,-Z-Vfu-Ehv-kfq -ofs-cbX-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-o,-Nmp-gml-kfA-smx -cmx-cmi-gmw-kfP-gfR-gmx-cmx-cmi-gmw-
cfP-gmo-cml-cfR-ccS-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-o

MCR Im Not Okay Covered!!!

(MCR - Im Not Okay I Promise)-dcz-bcIaB-fcDaB-fcCaB-gaB-ec z-aaD-gaD-gaD-gaD-gaz-fcDaz-fcCaz-gaz -ecz-aaE-gaE-ecDdfaD-gaD-gaz-fcDaz-fc Caz-gaz-eczcXbL-gbL-gbL-gaF-cbb-cdu-c cX-ccY-ccY-ccY-ccQ-ccQ-ccQ-ccQ-bdsaB-
fcDaB-fcCaB-gaB-ecz-aaB-fcDaB-fcCaB-g aB-ecz-adf-ccDdp-Z-Z-D,kN-ckN-cdI-cdI -ccD-ccD-caa-caa-cbR-cbR-cdO-cdO-ccJ-
ccJ-cag-cag-cbX-cbX-cdI-cdI-ccD-ccD-c aa-caa-cbR-cbR-cdO-cdO-ccJ-ccJ-cag-ca g-cbX-cbX-cdI-cdI-ccD-ccD-caa-caa-cbR -cbR-bcvcO-acv-acc-aalbJcc-abJ-aaX-aa l-acO-acc-abJ-aalbJcg-kdV-cci-ccQ-ccU -cab-cab-cbS-cbS-abRcedI-cdI-ccD-ccD-
caa-caa-cbR-cbR-cdI-cdI-ccD-ccD-caa-c aa-cbR-cbR-cdX-Z-Z-I,-hcA-ccA-cbN-cbN -caa-caa-cbn-cbn-ccA-ccA-cbN-cbN-caa-
caa-cbn-cbn-ccA-ccA-cbN-cbN-caa-caa-c bn-cbn-ccA-ccA-cbN-cbN-caa-caa-cbn-cb n-ccA-ccA-cbN-cbN-caa-caa-cbn-cbn-bbH bU-abH-abu-aahbhbu-abh-aaH-aah-abU-ab u-abh-aahbhbn-kcJ-cbz-cbW-cbZ-caj-cam -cbw-gcA-ccA-cbN-cbN-caa-caa-cbn-cbn-
ccA-ccA-cbN-cbN-caa-caa-cbn-cbn-ccK-Z -Z-I,-hkN-ajq-aiM-aix-akN-ajq-aiM-aix -aiM-ajq-ahT-ciM-ajq-ajU-aky-adM-cdM-
bkBdM-cdM-bkBdM-cdM-bkBdM-cdM-adp-akN -ajq-aiM-aix-akN-ajq-aiM-aix-aiM-ajq-
ahT-ciM-ajq-ajU-aky-adM-cdM-bkBdM-cdM -bkBhW-chW-bkBdM-cdw-ckN-ajq-aiM-aix-
akN-ajq-aiM-aix-aiM-ajq-ahT-ciM-ajq-a jU-akyoucE-acl-abS-aabbzbS-abz-afh-aa b-acE-abS-abz-aabbJjC-kkN-ajq-aiM-aix -akN-ajq-aiM-aix-aiM-ajq-ahT-ciM-ajq-
ajU-aky-akN-ajq-aiM-aix-akN-ajq-aiM-a ix-aiM-ajq-ahT-ciM-ajq-ajU-aky-akN-aj q-aiM-aix-akN-ajq-aiM-aix-aiM-ajq-ahT -ciM-ajq-ajU-aky-akZ-Z-Z-I

long

been playing scince it just came out, and today i finally got how to play the practice shit and stuff like that 10/10 , man MAKE A METAL ONE THAT'LL BE BRUTAL

amazing...

the only way it could be ANY better isiftherewasaneasier way to find your songs and search for friends.... other than that, pure awsomeness.......