Reviews for "Punk-o-matic 2"

I love it!

greatest music game ever! graphics are cute, sounds are well fitted together, really sparks one's musical skills. and as for those who post their code on reviews, just save your work. don't waste your reviews on codes, just download the offline version and the mp3 converter.

greatest music game EVER

just one problem tho

i tried uploading my songs on the user generator files but it sed my data was no good can some1 help plz

also u should create new beats for guitar solos cuz im runnin out of ideas for solos

IM GETTING BETTER AT THIS!

(Stargate-Planet warz)-paA-gaA-gaA-gaA-gaA-gaA-oag-gaA -gaA-gdl-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-E,-Vnw-gnw-gfy-c fy-cfy-cfy-kpppppppp-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-J,-l eY-sfU-cfU-cfU-cfU-cfU-cfU-cfU-ceY-Z-
Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-o,hA-ghA-ghA-ghA-ghA-ghA-
ghA-ghA-gfy-cfy-cfy-cfy-chA-ghA-Z-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-M

is there like a save my song thingy?

if not let me just use this review thingy to save my song (Untitled Song)dfat-gcz-cbz-gcR-ccR-bbT-Z-Z-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-U,hL-cdp-cdt-cge-gkR-ckR-coI-c oM-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Q,-bdA-bdA-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-r,hL-cdp-cdt-cge-gmI-cmI-coI-c iz-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Q

nice

this is blackdeath--- (blackdeath)de-abU-gbU-gbW-gbU-ccB-ac H-abC-gbC-gcb-gcb-gcc-gdg-mby-bdf-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-Z-J,!!-qag-caS-cbl-ggo-cgo-cgo -cgo-cnq-cns-cnl-cnp-cns-cnr-cnt-cnt-
cjU-ajH-ajU-aiF-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-M,!!-a!!-
c!!-c!!-gaa-caA-caN-gfP-cfP-cfP-cfP-c fY-cfY-cfY-cfY-cdg-cdg-cfW-cgM-igi-Z-
Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-M,!!-aae-caQ-cbj-cbV-cag-ca S-cbl-gez-chX-cey-chW-cgx-cgx-cgx-cgx -ceE-ceE-cgv-chl-int-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-M