Reviews for "Punk-o-matic 2"

Awesome

I Was A Fan Of Punk-o-matic But Soon After The Last Release I Got Bored Of It AndForgot About It. This Version Will Always Keep Me Pumped Up! A Long Wait 4 This Is Worth It!

A Song I Made The First Day I Played This:
This Is The 50 Seconds Edition So It Not That Long.
(Speed This UP! 50 2nds Edition)-paA-gaB-sag-Ial-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-
U,-Npn-gms-Apt-cmA-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-U,eZ-g fv-gfv-gfv-gfx-cfD-gfD-geZ-geW-aeV-ae U-ceT-ceS-cfD-cfD-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-U,-Rms-
Igc-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-U

liked it

the young guy at the start is awesome xD

check my fkn awesome song!!

(Untitled Song)-hat-gat-gat-gat-gat-gat-gat-gat -gat-gat-gat-kat-gat-gat-gat-Z-Z-Z-Z-
Z-Z-c,ab-cab-cab-cab-abucgab-cab-cab-
cab-abucgab-cab-cab-cab-abucgab-cab-c ab-cab-abucggn-ggn-ggn-ggn-caI-aap-ag r-cgr-cgr-cgr-cgr-cgz-cgz-cgz-cgz-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-Y,-pda-cda-cda-cda-adXexda-cda -cda-cda-adXexda-cda-cda-cda-adXexak-
a!!-abx-aaX-aak-a!!-abx-aaX-aak-a!!-a bx-aaX-aak-a!!-aax-aak-a!!-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-
Z-E,-GeJ-aeJdXeH-ceJ-aeJdXeH-ceJ-aeJd XeH-ceJ-baIan-Hnt-cno-cni-cnk-cnq-cnb -cns-cnt-cif-ceJ-beJdXeH-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-P hope u enjoy ;)

Cool

(Lightning)-bdu-cdl-acW-acU-acQ-cbt-g bu-gbx-gbw-gbv-gcC-abx-fcD-abz-gbD-gb y-gbE-gbz-gbA-gbD-gcC-abw-gbx-ccC-abv -abv-gbA-gbu-fcC-adl-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-m,ki-g dn-gaK-gcB-gcA-epm-a!!-HbF-caT-baA-ca I-bpm-anK-anK-anU-cnK-anK-anU-cnV-cms -cnV-anV-anX-cmb-acg-abN-abu-aaI-fcG-
bcF-ccm-cbT-cdr-caE-cbu-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-r,-
fcz-gaz-ibY-cbl-sgp-gaO-caB-caa-baq-c ar-gar-Uax-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z,-djE-gaK-hcU-j ps-cpt-cnA-cgO-cnA-cgO-cbh-caO-bav-ca y-caz-cbm-Z-baK-gaw-bav-caO-cbh-cbA-c bq-caI-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-r

Great Game XD

here's a song I made. nothing too special, being I now noticed alot of these people can use the manual notes XD haha I'm trying to learn how to use those but this is somethin I made up after a few tries. This song is call spc edition because it's an extended version haha. (GoOd FoR nOtHiNg-SpcEdition-)cY-cbP-gbP-gbP-gb P-gdf-ocO-ccO-ccN-ccD-acO-acN-ccN-ccK -ccK-ccL-bdmbC-gbC-gbC-gbI-gbI-gbP-gb P-gbP-gdf-acJ-aby-gby-gbE-gbE-fdfcJ-a dfcJ-adfcJ-adm-ccD-adf-acJ-aby-gby-gb E-gbE-gbE-fdmbP-gbP-gdf-acJ-adm-Z-Z-Z -q,-dhg-ghg-cob-chi-ghi-ghi-ghi-ghi-g hi-goe-cob-coe-cof-goj-coj-coj-coj-co e-coe-coi-coj-coi-coj-cop-coo-coq-coo -cor-cor-cot-cor-cor-cor-cor-cor-cor-
coh-coh-coi-coi-coi-eot-cor-cor-cor-c or-cor-cor-coh-coh-coh-coh-coj-coi-ch i-goi-Z-Z-Z-u,-bhB-agH-ggH-ggH-ggH-ga k-ogJ-ggJ-ggJ-ggJ-ggL-cgL-cgL-cgL-cgL -cgL-cgL-cgH-ggH-ggH-ggH-ggH-gak-cgJ-
ggJ-ggJ-ggK-cgK-qak-cgJ-ggJ-ggJ-ggK-c gK-cgK-cgK-bakgJ-ggJ-gak-Z-Z-Z-u,-dhg -ghg-ghg-ghg-gap-ohi-ghi-ghi-ghi-ghk-
chk-chk-chk-chk-chk-chk-chg-ghg-ghg-g hg-ghg-gap-chi-ghi-ghi-ghj-chj-qap-ch i-ghi-ghi-ghj-chj-chj-chj-chi-ghi-gap -Z-Z-Z-u