Reviews for "Punk-o-matic 2"

long

been playing scince it just came out, and today i finally got how to play the practice shit and stuff like that 10/10 , man MAKE A METAL ONE THAT'LL BE BRUTAL

amazing...

the only way it could be ANY better isiftherewasaneasier way to find your songs and search for friends.... other than that, pure awsomeness.......

Great Game!

This Game is Very Well Made. Anyone Could ENJOY iT. My Song...

(The Rundown)df-cdf-bdfdf-cdfdf-bdjbt-gbt-
gdj-adj-adj-adj-abt-kdf-adf-abv-gbv-k bt-gbt-cdh-cdh-cdg-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-D,oV-c oV-coV-ckg-doV-coV-coV-coV-coU-goV-co V-coV-ckg-akd-aoT-coT-coT-coV-coV-coV -coV-coV-coV-cke-cdj-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-D,ak -cak-bakak-cckcx-cdO-cdO-cdO-cdO-cdW-
adW-adW-adW-adO-cdO-geX-aeV-ahm-chm-c hm-chm-gdO-cdO-cdO-cdO-ceW-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-
Z-H,aI-caI-baIaI-cjRkg-ckj-ckj-cjU-ck j-cjn-gkj-ckj-gkg-akd-akd-akd-akc-akb -ckc-akc-coI-coI-acW-ajU-ckj-coI-coK-
ckt-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-D

POM 2

I believe this game can be upgraded into something better. Something extraordinary. I believe this could be the best flash game ever created if edited a bit by Evil-Dog. I believe it could reach the headlines of the newspaper. If you want to know more, message me.

This is my song. and its cool

(Unworthy Thoughts)-hcF-acF-acF-acB-aaa-gaa-gab -gab-aab-aababcBcBaz-gaz-fcBaA-ecN-aa A-ecG-aaa-gaa-gaa-caa-caa-ccF-acC-aaz -faAaz-faAaA-fdgaA-edgcBcy-gcy-gch-gc h-fczcw-gcw-ccx-acE-aaa-gaa-gcy-ccx-a cxcxcy-ccx-acBcHdgda-Z-Z-Z-Z-f,-dcT-c fP-emn-ajY-cjY-cjY-cjY-cmf-cmk-cmf-cm k-cmn-cmn-cmn-cmn-cmn-cmn-cmn-cmn-cjY -cjY-cjY-cjY-amr-amf-cmk-cmf-cmk-amrm pmn-cmn-cmn-cmn-cmn-cmn-cmn-cmn-cmm-c mD-amv-amm-cmD-amv-ams-cmD-cms-cmD-cm i-gmi-gmx-cmx-cmx-cmx-bmrmw-cmh-cmw-c mh-ccS-Z-Z-Z-Z-g,fs-gfs-gbP-cfx-cbP-c fx-cbP-cfx-cbP-cfx-ceWeWeWeWewewewewd QdQdQdQeweweweweWeWeWeWewewewewdQdQdQ dQewewewewbP-cfx-cbP-cfx-cbP-cfx-cbP-
cfx-ceWeWeWeWewewewewdQdQdQdQewewewew eWeWeWeWewewewewdQdQdQdQewewewewfu-eb t-afu-ebt-afu-ebt-afu-ebt-afu-ebt-abV -cbY-cbP-cfx-cbP-cfx-cbP-cfx-cbP-cfx-
cbX-Z-Z-Z-Z-g,cU-gfQ-gcI-adN-abk-abW-
acI-adN-abk-abW-acI-adN-abk-abW-acI-a dN-abk-apm-acH-cbV-cbj-cbV-ccI-cbW-cb k-cbW-ccI-adN-abk-abW-acI-adN-abk-abW -acI-adN-abk-abW-acI-adN-abk-abW-acH-
cbV-cbj-cbV-ccI-cbW-cbk-cbW-ccS-QcT-c cI-adN-abk-abW-acI-adN-abk-abW-acI-ad N-abk-abW-acI-adN-abk-abW-acS-Z-Z-Z-Z -g