Reviews for "Punk-o-matic 2"

(Untitled Song)cz-ccz-b!!-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-p,hF-fiadB-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-o,akdZ-c!!-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-r,exex-cex!!!!!!!!-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-n

This game is fun!

LMAO just put a bunch a of shit in it and it's really terrible.

(Random Shit)dfcB-acC-aaj-cbb-cbc-cbg-cag-gcb-cag-gag-gag-gam-cam-cal-ccz-cbK-gag-gag-gag-gak-cak-cak-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-n,-eez-cif-gmN-cmG-cfy-gif-gdV-aer-cer-cjE-gko-cdb-ccW-cjD-ciL-gdo-cdk-adH-ces-ges-get-cjP-adv-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-l,-eat-cdK-gdi-afE-cdM-idm-gcw-adm-gew-aew-aey-chk-ccu-ccX-gem-gcv-adm-adm-fdm-adm-gdm-fdm-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-p,-eeT-ceF-ccQ-afy-cfm-ceG-afw-ceG-ceD-ceu-ckY-aeL-gjE-gdd-cdU-aeK-ciK-cft-aiL-giL-giL-fiL-gdW-adf-ceJ-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-o

This game is absolutely amazing! The chances and possibilities you have in here is pretty much endless. I even have formed a "band" with my friend and we upload songs in YouTube. It's called Pain of Living and we have a decent amount of views too :P We have five albums too.

Our work is of course profit free, we don't make any money or anything from the videos. We make the music for entertainment purposes only. Why am I writing all this, I'm writing this because we need a third "member" to make songs! If you want to join, send me a sample of your song in private messages and I will decide. We really need the third member!

Our channel is here: https://www.youtube. com/channel/UCIED _q8ajpChIl1VUPPA3Lg (Remove the spaces)

Thanks! This game deserves full score, no doubts.

Shyrtexx

It's called "Incomplete" because there was a missing repeat of the last section. But hey, at least I managed to compose a track that's 5 minutes long...

(Incomplete)bE-gbE-cal-cbE-gbE-cal-gam-cdu-cam-cbh-cbh-cbh-cbh-cbh-cbh-cbh-cby-bcDdi-obU-gbU-ccz-acE-aaD-gaD-gbh-cbh-cab-ccz-cdg-gam-cam-caa-cbh-cdf-cbS-gdf-acA-ecz-ccp-gcp-gcp-gcp-gcs-gcs-gcs-gcs-gdg-Mba-cba-cba-cba-cba-cba-cba-cba-cbL-gbL-gbL-gbL-gbE-gbE-cal-cbE-gbE-cal-cbh-cbh-cbh-cbh-cbh-cbh-cbh-cal-s,ii-clc-cii-ciA-cii-clc-cii-ciA-civ-cjK-civ-cjK-clc-ajF-aii-aix-alc-ajF-aii-aix-alc-ajF-aii-aix-alc-ajF-aka-siy-cjG-cij-cij-apm-aeb-cix-aii-aeb-cix-aii-aeb-cix-aii-aeb-gcS-geh-ccJ-clh-cjb-clc-cix-cjUjFiiixii-cel-cel-beoel-cel-cel-cel-cel-cel-cel-cel-clo-ciu-clo-ciu-clo-ciu-clo-ciu-clo-glq-div-b!!iL-bjT-c!!iL-f!!jT-fix-cii-cix-cjF-cix-cii-cix-cjF-cii-clc-cix-cjF-cii-clc-cix-cjF-cii-clc-cii-ciA-cii-clc-cii-ciA-clc-ajF-aii-aix-alc-ajF-aii-aix-alc-ajF-aii-aix-alc-ajF-aiA-ces-civ-cjT-g,cN-cbN-ccN-cbQ-ccN-cbN-ccN-cbQ-ccT-ceR-ccT-ceR-ccN-ccN-cbN-cbN-ccN-ccN-cbN-cbS-aeSeF!!-kbY-ccN-adn-adA-aea-acN-adA-aeN-abN!!cN-cbN-ccN-cbN-ccN-cbN-acn-acN-gbX-gcR-cbR-ccR-cdA-acn-acN-cbN-aeNeAcN-ehw-ecT-bcWcT-ccT-ccT-ccT-ccT-ccT-ccT-ccT-cbX-bcxcX-cbX-bcxcX-cbX-bcxcX-cbX-bcxcX-cbX-gbZ-ecy-acZ-gbZ-gcZ-gbN-ceN-ccN-ccN-cbN-ceN-ccN-ccN-cbN-cbN-ccN-ccN-cbN-cbN-ccN-ccN-ccN-cbN-ccN-cbQ-ccN-cbN-ccN-cbQ-ccN-ccN-cbN-cbN-ccN-ccN-cbN-cbQ-ccZ-geZ-g,ix-cjF-cix-cjI-cix-cjF-cix-cjI-ciK-cjZ-ciK-cjZ-ceb-cix-cix-clc-ceb-cix-cix-cjL-cec-ccE-cdq-ciy-aij-aec-ccE-cdq-ciy-a!!-alc-aiiixcD-aix-alc-aiiixcD-aix-alc-aiiixcD-aix-alc-aiiix!!-ccS-geh-ceh-cin-cjF-ejFiiii-clciiixjbix-geE-beHeE-ceE-ceE-ceE-ceE-ceE-ceE-ceE-ciJ-ciJ-ciJ-ciJ-ciJ-ciJ-ciJ-ciJ-ciJ-giL-cjo-clq-aiw-cjo-a!!-aiw-e!!-aiw-ecD-cix-cii-cjU-ccD-cix-cii-cix-cix-cix-cii-cix-cix-cix-cii-cix-cix-cjF-cix-cjI-cix-cjF-cix-cjI-ceb-cix-cix-clc-ceb-cix-cix-cjI-ciL-gki-g