Reviews for "Punk-o-matic 2"

This game is f*cking good! I hope you guys keep doing a really good work!

Aye, I made a new band named Artomb and I enjoy the music I have made with them! My last Band well wasn't that great the songs weren't good and so I made a new one and learned some techniques probably still not good but hey I'll make more and see where it goes from there, here's my bands new songs so far---> First song: (Hunter)ds-ads-ads-acT-ccW-ccS-ccS-ccS-cdu-cdgdgdgdgdgdgdg-Adg-adg-adg-gbu-gbv-gbv-jdgdgdgdgdgdg-hdp-cdp-cbN-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-b,-DgJ-AaQ-abj-aaQ-abu-abb-abu-gaM-cbf-caS-caT-cbf-aaM-abfbk-aaR-cbubbbubbbubb-gbdaO-cbh-cgJ-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-b,-Dgk-AaC-aaP-aaC-aaX-aaK-aaX-gaA-caN-caE-caF-caN-aaA-aaNaQ-aaD-caXaKaXaKaXaK-gaZaB-caO-cgk-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-b,-naN-cbg-caN-gaNbgaNbgaNbgaN-cbg-aaN-abg-aaP-abi-aaP-abu-eaQ-abj-aaQ-abu-abb-abu-cbc-caM-cbf-caT-aaQ-aaQ-cbf-aaM-abfbk-aaR-cbmaTbmaTbmaTbm-cbl-caS-cbl-caU-abn-aaU-abn-caU-abn-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-P (KTO)-dbB-gbB-gbO-gbO-gbB-gbO-gbO-Pdu-ncm-gdgdg-adgdg-adgdt-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-b,ca-ccgbZ-cbZ-cbZ-b!!-cbV-ada-adM-cbV-ada-adM-cdQ-ade-adQ-cbRjqcWiMdIkN-cbRjqcWiMdIkN-sbZ-ade-adQ-IcgjC-adliY-adXkZ-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-b,-dbt-ccg-ccG-ccG-cbp-acc-acC-cbp-acc-acC-cbr-ace-acE-cbnencadNcAcA-cbnencadNcAcA-cbn-aca-acA-cbn-aca-acA-cbn-aca-acA-Ibxex-ackdX-acKcK-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-b,-dcb-cdg-cdS-cdN-cbT-acY-adK-cbT-acY-adK-cbY-add-adP-cbTjrcYiNdKkO-cbTjrcYiNdKkO-sbRjqcWiMdIkN-ckZ-hcg-bdl-bdX-ocgjC-akviY-adXkZ-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-b (Short but mean)-jdg-cdg-cdg-adudt-cdu-cbN-gbN-gbA-hbu-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-u,fn-aaT-aiD-aaS-ciC-caS-cfm-aiDaS-ciJ-cgO-cgO-cgN-cgM-cfg-aixaM-eaV-afo-aaU-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-q,-jdE-caE-cdE-baE-cdK-cgp-cgp-cgo-cgn-cdA-baA-eaC-adC-aaC-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-q,-jfm-caS-cfm-aiCaT-cfv-cnz-gnA-cnx-cix-afpaO-eaU-afp-aaV-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-q (Hero's Anthem)-hdfdfdfbD-gcK-ccK-bcEbD-gbD-gbD-gbQ-gbQ-gbR-gbR-gdgczdgczdgcC-udvbD-gdg-bdg-bdt-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-b,ar-gapbbbuaa-aaM-abf-cab-aaN-abg-caa-aaM-abf-caa-aaM-abf-caa-aaM-abf-caoaobababtbtbt-aaoaobababt-cac-aaO-abh-cac-aaO-abh-cac-aaO-abh-cbh-caO-cbh-aap-iaa-aaM-abf-cbu-bbb-bap-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-b,akakakakakakakakakaKaXab-aaB-aaO-cakakakakakakakakab-aaB-aaO-cab-aaB-aaO-caa-aaA-aaN-caiaiaiaiaiaiai-aaiaiaiaiai-cab-aaB-aaO-cab-aaB-aaO-cak-aaK-aaX-wab-aaB-aaO-caX-baK-bak-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-b,ar-gapbbbuak-aaW-abp-caa-aaM-abf-cai-afo-abp-cai-afo-abp-cak-aaW-abp-caa-aaM-abf-caa-aaM-abf-cab-aaN-abg-cab-aaN-abg-cap-afv-abu-wai-afo-abp-cbu-bfv-bap-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-b Thank you for trying out my new stuff from my band :3

like can we get good girls bad guys in this?

waiting for punk o matic pro

This game is awesome!