Reviews for "Sniper Hunter 4"

great Game

not many games have upgrades good work

good

The challenge makes it all the more appealing to me.

but the blocky appearance of buildings and background through the scope made distinguishing certain background features from enemies along with the hiders sticking their heads out for about half a second and hiding again for 8 seconds made finding some of them a bit of a chore. I'm still working on the last person on level 3.

Good Game

I like how you can upgrade your rifle and stuff, but it's a bit too hard finding the people after the first few levels. It's not very challanging, just tedious.

goog

perfect shooter

Pretty Good

The challenge makes it all the more appealing to me.