Reviews for "Deadly Bite"

HAHA!

This was a very great clip, I love your cartoon design and I hope to see more of this! I haven't laughed this good in a while.

LOL

i heard a variation of the punchline once, here
ok, an old couple walks into the hospital, and the husband sais "doctor, i feel terrible!" after 2 hours of testing, the doctor tells the husband to leave and talks with the wife, the doctor sais "ok, your husband is striken with a very rare case of anxiety fever, if you dont fallow my instructions carefully, he will die." the wife nodds and listens, "ok, you must only cook your husband his favorite meals, and fallow his every whim. allow him to watch every football show and sport he wants, even if it interrupts your own shows. if he insults you in any way, do NOT get angry, if you fallow these instructions carefully every day for the next 6 months, he will live." on the way home in their car, the husband sais "so, what did the doctor say?" and the wife sais "youre gonna die."

Sykohyko responds:

haha that would have been a really funny take on it (animated)

great job

camping with them very funny

OMG

My laughter reverberates my home. Thank you.

KINDA MESSED UP!!

hes gonna let his brother die!!