Reviews for "the Hermit"

Enjoyable

Great game, great hints that are subtle enough to keep it challenging. I say this of course with exception made to the wiring puzzle with which I hadn't the foggiest how to complete and couldn't find any hints throughout the game.

The words

Its a 9/10 because at the end half of the words were cut off but other than that it was good!! hard to figure out but good!!

Good, challenging game...

I liked it. I liked the strategy puzzles, the graphics the sounds, everything was great.

man...

that last bit on the train really confused me big time, i still am not sure how i got past it but yeh its good, nice and challenging.

JUst a story telling trick

When you're animating a story where the main character's face is hidden you need to exaggerate his other movements to show emotion. LIke when he says the it looks like the cave is about to fall in make him look up then, as an example, make him immediately jump to his feet in panic. Things like that will draw people that listen to the story into the game more. Just a friendly suggestion.