Reviews for "the Hermit"

Fun Game

Heya. i enjoyed this :). (My speakers are currently broke so i cant comment on audio) The graphics where great. The puzzles challangeing. Towards the end it became a bit buggy though. Also most of the text was selectable. Should try to fix that. Overall though, a great game :)

Hey pretty good

I was really confused early on, but this one isn't impossible.

I got stumped on the safe cracking, generator, and the wiring panel, but eventually I found out how to get it done :D

4.6 out of 5, and 10 out of 10. Audio was pretty good too.

awesome game

ok great game but i have no idea what to do for the wiring. plz have a walkthrough or something.

Good overall game

liked it..
the puzzles were challenging
... but what was up with the story? can sombody explain it? ( i beat it and saw the ending, btw. great game, good audio, etc...)

Good, challenging game...

I liked it. I liked the strategy puzzles, the graphics the sounds, everything was great.