For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "the Hermit"

The words

Its a 9/10 because at the end half of the words were cut off but other than that it was good!! hard to figure out but good!!

Good overall game

liked it..
the puzzles were challenging
... but what was up with the story? can sombody explain it? ( i beat it and saw the ending, btw. great game, good audio, etc...)

good game

needs a walkthrough or something.

Enjoyable

Great game, great hints that are subtle enough to keep it challenging. I say this of course with exception made to the wiring puzzle with which I hadn't the foggiest how to complete and couldn't find any hints throughout the game.

awesome game

ok great game but i have no idea what to do for the wiring. plz have a walkthrough or something.