Reviews for "Crop Defenders"

Awesome!

This is my new time waster. And with all these levels I'm sure it'll be a while before I need a new one.

One of the best games I've played in a long time!

This is by far one of the most creative games that I have ever played! It is simply amazing how original an idea this was to have all these birds going around attacking rabbits and the like for trespassing! I loved the unique designs of the different birds, as well as their special attacks. While I'm not the best guy at it, it is certainly addictive. I like how these guys just fly around in this nice and detailed pixelated screen. The music was also pretty funny on how it was about a garden yet had stuff like lasers and electricity.

very good game...

its fun ..i completed the first level put then i relaized that one level took so long so i dident bother playing the other levels...but nicely made!

Great!

This is a fun take on the defender genre, it's nice to see it being mixed up a little. The artwork is really well done, and the "visibility" option is a great idea to keep the screen from getting too congested. Nice work!