Reviews for "Alice is Dead - Ep 2"

That was amazing :D

WOOT I love this series :D
I can't wait till part 3

Maybe

Maybe if Mr Tomar looked right, he could play the joker, now that Ledger can no longer do so

Pretty Good

Alice is dead. She's No longer here. But on my back, and in my heart, she's become one with me and continues to live on!

I'm loving this game.

Even though it is a bit confusing. [I'm stuck in prison, even though I think I've found everything]I can't wait for Episode 3. This game makes you think, and it may piss you off sometimes, but you can't stop playing because it's so addicting. I will keep playing this game until I beat it, and you can bet that I'm gonna recommend it to my friends. Keep up the awesome work! :)

-Chas

Very nice

It's not too often you come across a flash that has such creative writing mixed with nice graphics and gameplay... this one is a good one. I look forward to the next episode, I don't think you should make a walkthrough for this one, it's not as tricky as the first because the hatter really helps you along. The creepy music really gets to be quick... good job!